emhttp Errors - No such file or Directory

Go to solution Solved by Stan464,

Couldn't find anything specific to this. Unsure if known issue or just a "me" problem.

Seems i get the Errors seen in the Screenshot prevent Access to the Web Portal. This happens a few hours after Reboot (has happened now twice in the last 24 hours).

Running the Latest Version.

(White Screen is Post Logon)

NOTE: Nothing else appears to be affected, ALL VM's and Dockers appear to be fully operational (even as we speak) but the WebUI is dead in the water.

Cannot Login to Access the WebUI to grab Logfile thing most people post (forgotten the name).

UnRAID - 1 - Logon2.PNG

UnRAID - 1 - Logon.PNG

Edited by Stan464
Added the "NOTE:"
21 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Try booting safe mode and see if it still happens.

Yes, that will very likely resolve it temporarily. also, sadly not something i can do remotely as im at work.

Just need to look at other reasons why the Web Service would die with no changes in the last 72 Hours.

UPDATE: Seems I have been able to gain Access albeit its sketchy. this is spamming the Logs too.

Mar  3 09:35:59 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /webGui/include/Report.php: uninitialized csrf_token
Mar  3 09:35:59 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php: uninitialized csrf_token
Mar  3 09:36:01 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: uninitialized csrf_token
Mar  3 09:36:01 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /webGui/include/Report.php: uninitialized csrf_token
Mar  3 09:36:01 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /plugins/community.applications/scripts/notices.php: uninitialized csrf_token
Mar  3 09:36:01 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /plugins/dynamix.plugin.manager/scripts/PluginAPI.php: uninitialized csrf_token
Mar  3 09:36:01 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php: uninitialized csrf_token
Mar  3 09:36:01 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php: uninitialized csrf_token
Mar  3 09:36:05 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php: uninitialized csrf_token
Mar  3 09:36:08 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /webGui/include/Report.php: uninitialized csrf_token
Mar  3 09:36:08 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /plugins/unassigned.devices/UnassignedDevices.php: uninitialized csrf_token
Mar  3 09:36:10 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: uninitialized csrf_token
Mar  3 09:36:10 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /webGui/include/Report.php: uninitialized csrf_token
Mar  3 09:36:10 CTU-UNRAID-1 root: error: /plugins/community.applications/scripts/notices.php: uninitializ

Edited by Stan464
EDIT
1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

Intriguing. i will look through my Plugins when i can. but as far as i can tell. they are Current. Again, no Changes in 72 Hours. this issue has started in/around 24 hours.

So will check if a Plugin needs updating. bar that... its unexplained as the System functions 100% for hours until it doesn't. [WebUI]

UPDATE:

From the Link you sent:

"unitialized csrf_token - Thus far the community has never once seen any report of this being logged.  Presumably it is an error generated by unRaid itself during Limetech's debugging period (ie: not plugin related), and should you see this you should post your diagnostics in the release thread for the version of unRaid you are running.  EDIT:  There is a possibility that if your rootfs is completely full due to misconfiguration of an application that you may see this particular token error."

image.png.38a38ae6c4b0cd47cd812b8c88d742ed.png

Edited by Stan464
Added Image.