Having some really strange issues with regards to cloudflre ddns/nginx proxy manager and unraid whenever I stop the array

Go to solution Solved by Martsmac,

Hi All,

So I'm having a couple of Issues with my UNRAID setup that only started recently I have some dockers setup (Guacamole/Nginx Proxy Manager/Cloudflare DDNS) every so often I will attempt to open guacamole for example and I'll be greeted with the image below, from what i can gather its an issue with the setup of my Unraid config/docker config as it states that the browser and cloud-flare are working correctly.

The other Issue I'm having (although the one above is the most important to me) is that EVERY time i stop the array , I HAVE to reboot my unraid box otherwise the drives on the array screen show up like they are offline (editable with the drop downs)

Lastly I have hardly ever been able to get the My servers plugin to work correctly and the in the top right always seems to be a red triangle icon with an exclamation mark in it.

It didn't always behave like this and i have no idea what has cased the above issues, so I'm including my diagnostics to see if any o you smart folks could have a butchers.

Thanks.

Martin

unraid.png

unraid-diagnostics-20230310-1952.zip

• Solution

So I managed to fix the main issue I was having with my unraid server (the proxy issues) so far at least....by doing the following in case anyone has similar issues:

If anyone has the same issues as I did above I fixed it by removing the containers (all relating to NginxProxyManager) and deleting the related folders in AppData, then re installed the NPM container and set up each proxy host 1 by one. So far its working flawlessly.

Still having the weird issue where the array doesnt want to restart without rebooting if I stop it manually, but I can live with that for now!