Health check failure, parity disk has read errors

I started getting read errors on my parity disk during a health report. The disk is not disabled, there do not appear to be any issues at the moment. I am attaching my diagnostics. if there is anything else that I need, please let me know. I have yet to need this level of support, my issues to date have not dealt with anything to do with my drives.

plexraid-diagnostics-20230313-1922.zip

I was looking through my SMART report and noticed that my last extended test completed without errors and it was done AFTER the most recent of the 5 errors listed was discovered. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I might end up having to get a new SAS cable... If the current test completes without error, i will power off, reseat the SAS cables, and see what happens from there. If I run for a bit without error, I will order a couple replacement for the next time. Just in case I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground, I will attach the report here as well.

plexraid-smart-20230314-1113.zip