UGH! -- Unmountable: Wrong or NO File System (AGAIN, but different! not being emulated)

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Everyone was helpful with my cache drive issue. Now for a problem I somehow just created. 

I rebuilt my disk5 a few days ago. The new drive is good

I then made the foolish mistake of pulling the power plug of (what I though at the time was) the OLD disk5... turns out the nice easy to read labels I affixed to my drives somehow(?) got borked and It was actually parity2... So that happened.
I then shut down because I wasn't understanding how a drive was showing in unassigned devices that was physically unplugged
I know that sounds confusing enough, at that point disk1-disk5 (5 having been replaced and the old disk5 not erased but visible in unassigned drives) were all present and parity2 had a red X and like 2065 or so read errors.. at that point I hadn't realized that it was mislabeled but needed to reboot anyway... 
All of the sudden disk4 is UNMOUNTABLE. To be fair, disk4 was on same wire to psu as drive I stupidly removed, OLD disk5.  The drive being onwhich frankly was the reason in my head why parity2 was throwing errors at that moment... turns out it was much simpler, I had unplugged it. 

249251746_Screenshot2023-03-16043317.thumb.png.85acde6c6451bb889b4b5bb1b8521919.png
So now I am in this boat. The old disk 5 is for sure bad. But I think disk4 is something simple, and parity2 can probably be fixed/rebuilt, but really both of those drives have crc errors from a bad cable situation I believe to be resolved... but they are older as well... either way, I need disk4 back online working correctly asap.. I can then sort parity2 out (or fly with 1 until I get more reliable hardware). 

So I am attaching diagnostics at this point, but I need to get disk4 (which isn't showing as emulated with an X) working (and ideas about parity2 fix appreciated)

TIA (again) 

-G
ezra-diagnostics-20230316-0435.zip

7 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Check filesystem on disk4.

Oh, I had done that as well (with the default -n) when I started in maintenance mode... it had alot of stuff it could apparently fix... I just was hesitant to do it. 
So it seems like what is happening is the array is working without disk4, things that are on disk4 are just NOT AVAILIBLE, yet parity isn't throwing a fit nor emulating it, so I don't know how that is acting as it should... but I need to figure it out... I didn't want to commit any changes to the file system without making sure I was doing the right thing..

Anyway, while typing all of that, I went back and ran it without the -n and it fixed things and mounted the drive fine... now I will figure out the bad parity drive situation. 

Thanks again. 

-g