3 disks with SMART errors

I have three disks with SMART errors. I "acknowledged" one of them, the other two still show errors. All disks pass SMART tests without errors.

I am a bit concerned about disk failures, but believe these may actually be false errors. A related issue is that my mobo checks SMART at boot-up and does not allow me to boot (unless I disable the SMART check).

I am attaching the smart log here. Any views on the health of the disk? And/or what else I can do to reset the SMART error? Thanks!

tower-smart-20230317-1109.zip

1 hour ago, steve1977 said:

I don't know. How can I see this? Is this in the log above?

I am not overly worried about disk failure, but it annoys me that I cannot boot up without disabling the SMART feature in bios.

The SMART errors are handled by the drives themselves and not by Unraid so I do not see how you can sensibly avoid disabling that feature.  It really only makes sense when you have a keyboard + monitor attached and will be sitting in front of the machine when it boots..   Unraid simply monitors them and reports any that SMART values that change and are deemed significant.

You can look at the SMART values for a particular drive by clicking on it on the Main tab and they are available via the resulting dialog.  Alternatively you could post your system's diagnostics zip file (which amongst other things contain the SMART information for all attached drives) so we can have a look.