Docker/Unraid Slow

Hi All of a sudden my Docker and unraid server have started running really slow, i have checked CPU and ram usage and both are fine. It take 5+ mins to unpack a docker, frequently times out on the web gui.

Starting/stopping contrainers is the same it takes ages and then i get container has already started/stopped or doesn't exist

What could cause this? 

Edited by Rkpaxam
Missed

What you describe in your initial post sounds like network issues. At the very bottom of your screenshot are very slow bond0 inbound/outbound speeds.

Have you done an iperf test, both directions, to rule out network issues (  Full disclosure - I haven't used that tool, can't help on setup, operation )

You mentioned the unRAID webgui and docker restarts are slow in your initial post. These are internal and your internet connection has no impact on. The iperf test is to test your internal network. Still suggest you test the network.

If this was after a power cut restart all of your network equipment. Some part may not have come online properly. With all network equipment turned off, turn back on in the order of modem, router and then any switches. Wait until each has stabilized before continuing to the next.

A little bit too late but you could check that your docker.img file is on your cache and not on your disk.

According to your diagnostic files you had some file(s) from your system share that was/were on your disk2 instead of cache :

system                            shareUseCache="prefer"  # Share exists on cache, disk2