Advice on a pre-built server

Hello, People

I am at the point where I may be forced to replace my server.  I would appreciate some advice on trusted sources for getting a pre-built server.   My current ... whic is failing... was purchased through unRAID (then Lime Tech) years ago when they had Greenleaf building systems for them.  My hope is to just transfer over the license and drives over to a new system with minimal fuss.  Maybe even get something robust for current VM and trans-coding needs.

Thank you

12 minutes ago, storagehound said:

years ago when they had Greenleaf building systems for them.

Their site is still up - http://greenleaf-technology.com/our-servers/

Have you tried to contact them?

"The builds on the website are out of date, I am working on a new website so the custom server email form is the best way to get the build you need and want."

Edited by Lolight
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Lolight said:

Their site is still up - http://greenleaf-technology.com/our-servers/

Have you tried to contact them?

"The builds on the website are out of date, I am working on a new website so the custom server email form is the best way to get the build you need and want."

Hi, @Lolight.   Thanks for the reply. I did.  I'm waiting on an e-mail reply assuming they are still active.   However,  I am still interested in other recommendations from our unRAID community.

Edited by storagehound
clarity.
  • Upvote 1