Help: Share cache full > Unable to write to Docker Image

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

I notice that the Minimum Free Space values for all your pools is set to 0.    You want these set to a value that is larger than the biggest file you expect to put on the pool in normal use so that new files start overflowing to the array.   Btrfs file systems in particular tend to stop working properly if they get too full.

Yea, i'll need to update that but it seems like I can't edit it while the array is online? 

In any case the "share cache full" error has disappeared but I'm still seeing the "Unable to write to Docker Image" error.

Should I try restarting docker or the array - not sure the best way to resolve that issue?

• Solution
8 minutes ago, unRaide said:

Yea, i'll need to update that but it seems like I can't edit it while the array is online?

Change it with the array stopped.

8 minutes ago, unRaide said:

In any case the "share cache full" error has disappeared but I'm still seeing the "Unable to write to Docker Image" error.

I suspect the docker image file got corrupted when the cache drive got full.

9 minutes ago, unRaide said:

Should I try restarting docker or the array - not sure the best way to resolve that issue?

I would delete the current document and recreate it as described here in the online documentation accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the GUI or the DOCS link at the top of each forum page.  Then follow the instructions for reinstalling your existing apps keeping settings intact.