Newbie dumb question #1

Brand spanking new too UnRaid.

have the system up and running.  Used cash to move files the first time, and realized I shouldn't have.  Filled the cache drive up and cannot get the files deleted.

Replaced the Cache Pool drive with a new drive thinking I could bypass this and put in a new drive and no go.  

When I try to copy onto the array it will start and then eventually error out with an unknown Error.  I am transferring from Mac hard drive to the Array.  I can access and use the files that did actually copy to the array when they moved when I had a cache drive before I filled it up.  

I did try to find the manual to download but it seemed all that was there were old dead links.  

Please let me know if I missed posting required info to diagnose, and thanks in advance for any help offered.  

PWF

FYI info...

I am trying to use this as an SMB share to InFuse (Pro) on Apple TV's 

Computer Specs:

Supermicro X9SCM-F M-ATX LGA 1155 Motherboard W/ E3-1270 16GB DDR3

2 8TB Hard drives Seagate.  One is for Parity 

1 3 TB Hard drive

120 Intel SSD for Pool Which currently isn't working

tower-diagnostics-20230327-1357.zip

Edited by ProblemWithField
added to topic
5 minutes ago, ProblemWithField said:

I did try to find the manual to download but it seemed all that was there were old dead links

The documentation is online accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI, or the Documentation link from the bottom of forum pages.