Nothing but problems with the array and docker

I recenly have had nothing but problems with unraid. Heres what has been going on. I first started noticing my cache was filling up, so I went to the discord group for some help. There I was recommended to upgrade my parity drives. I did. I did notice a increase in speeds but the good news was short. I started having docker images locking up on me. So I made a backup of my docker image and deleted the old one. I thought okay this must be the end of it... Not in any way. I had even more problems. So i tried uploading the old docker image back up, 10GB went great then it stopped. And it stopped completely, unraid locked up. So i reset and tried again, same thing happened. now when trying to install docker images Unraid will totally lock up to the extent that I need to do a hard reset. Its been over a week i've pulled several all nighters trying to get this server back online. I dont know what to do now.

tower-diagnostics-20230328-2211.zip

Not sure if it relates to your problem, but the ‘appdata’ and ‘system’ shares have files on the array when you normally want them on the cache drive for best performance.   To fix this you would need to (temporarily) disable the docker and VM services and then run mover manually from the Main tab.

Not sure why you were advised to upgrade your parity drives, I cannot see why this would be expected to have much effect on the issue you described.

There appear to be quite a few config files in config/shares folder on the flash drive for shares you do not actually have.   These could be from previous activities?    Deleting these would tidy up the diagnostics and make it easier to give focused advice.