deleted all Files from USB Boot drive

Hi there everyone,

While i was performing maintenance i mistakenly  wiped the USB Boot-Drive for for it was wiped completely.  Starting unraid from scratch is not an issue, but will i have to buy a new license or is it bound to the Pen-Drive so that it will reactivate as soon as i install unraid on it again?

Thank you in advance.

10 minutes ago, Earlyjune said:

Hi there everyone,

While i was performing maintenance i mistakenly  wiped the USB Boot-Drive for for it was wiped completely.  Starting unraid from scratch is not an issue, but will i have to buy a new license or is it bound to the Pen-Drive so that it will reactivate as soon as i install unraid on it again?

Thank you in advance.

The licence is tied to the flash drive.    Do you have the MyServers plugin installed to make automatic backups of the flash drive - if so you can get back everything including the licence file from there.

If not then you can email Limetech support explaining what happened and giving them the GUID of the flash drive and they then should be able to re-issue you the licence file for that particular flash drive.