Unraid API errors, restart resolves for period of time.

Go to solution Solved by darthjonathan12,

Just to add some additional info. I restarted the server and now the error is saying "Disconnected from Unraid API"  I have been using Brave Browser and so I decided to check with Chrome.  This new error is not showing up in chrome but it does in Brave.  Can't say that the original issue is related to this though.  When I was seeing the original issue I was unable to connect to any of my SWAG sites over the domain until I did the restart. 

13 hours ago, darthjonathan12 said:

Can anyone provide guidance as to what is going on? I have not made any major changes to the server in months and this was not always an issue. 

image.png.4cee09ee2e3f26ab5e3c82385ed709de.png

The Unraid API does not cause networking issues, however, it will alert you to them. At the time of your screenshot the system was having a DNS issue, which would also cause issues for containers.

When the problem is happening you can grab diagnostics and ask for help in general support.

13 hours ago, darthjonathan12 said:

I restarted the server and now the error is saying "Disconnected from Unraid API" 

Give the system a minute to stabilize after the reboot, the reload the page. If the error persists you can open a web terminal and type:

unraid-api restart

then wait a few minutes and reload the page, the message will likely be gone.

We continue to improve this, keep an eye out for upcoming release