Where should I post a support question for a docker that has no support thread?

I've noticed that many dockers have no support thread here on the Unraid forums. Instead the support either goes to github or discord. Is this something new? 

I was looking to install the Immich docker but wanted help understanding how to add the docker-mods that the Immich docker requires, but I couldn't find any support thread to post in. I also can't create a new topic in the Docker Support section as new posts are only for developers. And I don't have github or discord accounts, and even if I did I'm not sure the info there would be specific to how to setup the Unraid docker specific config to include those necessary docker-mods.

So is this the correct place to ask for help with these dockers that have no support threads?

3 hours ago, turt1e said:

So is this the correct place to ask for help with these dockers that have no support threads?

Yes, for anything not having an obvious other place, start here. If it's misplaced, a mod can always move it to another subforum

Edited by apandey