New to Unraid, fresh setup, boot loop?

I'm, using a Gigabyte B450M DS3H (rev. 1.x) motherboard, w/3600x and 250GB nvme, and cannot seem to get Unraid to pass the setup screen.

For example, after pressing or selecting 'memtest', the screen will flash and do nothing else. 

Likewise, any of the other options, will results in the same, quick flash and nolthing.

I also tried letting the system install itself from timer, but found that the timer will countdown and start-over again, hens the boot loop question

Any ideas as to what might cause this?

Just to update, it would appear that the Windows USB installer is not working properly.
I have not taken the time to investigate further, though it appears that it is creating empty boot drives - of this I have confirmed with multiple USB devices, and different types.

That said and after copying the 'unRAIDServer-6.11.5-x86_64.zip' archive contents to the existing USB drive, everything seems to be working as intended. Though it should be said that the installer is offered on the front page, and that this will likely lead to confusion.

- hope this helps

Edited by JohnBee