Cannot Mount Nextcloud Drive Within Network (WebDAV)

I have built two Unraid servers: One for myself and one for my dad. I am seeing a difference between the behavior on the two of them that I cannot explain:

I am going to call one pair Computer A and NC A which are on my computers/network.

Computer B and NC B are on my dads computers/network.

Computer A can successfully mount a disk from both NC A and NC B without issues. (via WebDAV)

Computer B can successfully mount a disk from NC A but not NC B. (within it's own network) "Net use" tries for a while and then gives an error 67.

Does anyone have any idea why computer B would be able to map a drive outside of its network but not one from within?

• 2 weeks later...

His router is an Arris BGW210-700 supplied by AT&T. Mine is a Google Wifi router. I wouldn't say I trust his router. But, we have the same port forwarding rules set up as far as I can tell. Is there some setting on his router that would prevent internal traffic but not external traffic? I've never heard of such a thing.

-Jim