Cannot Write/Delete on unassigned Drives

I'm new to Unraid. Been loving it so far. I'm trying to clear out some old hard drives and have attached them as unassigned drives separate from the array. I have created a user with read write permissions for the unassigned drives and linked it to windows. From windows I can read the drives and copy off of them. However when deleting files it shows the action of deleting files but then nothing is deleted.  When I try to write a file to the disk it comes up saying that the drive is write protected. I have attached the diagnostics file. Anyway around this? I would like to everything from windows as it is easy to copy stuff out then purge as I go through these old files. Thanks.

dominator-diagnostics-20230511-1408.zip

The ntfs file system is unclean:

May 11 07:42:10 Dominator unassigned.devices: Mount cmd: /sbin/mount -t 'ntfs' -o rw,noatime,nodiratime,nodev,nosuid,nls=utf8,umask=000 '/dev/sdb2' '/mnt/disks/Backup'
May 11 07:42:10 Dominator  ntfs-3g[4624]: Version 2022.10.3 integrated FUSE 27
May 11 07:42:10 Dominator  ntfs-3g[4624]: Mounted /dev/sdb2 (Read-Only, label "Backup", NTFS 3.1)
May 11 07:42:10 Dominator  ntfs-3g[4624]: Cmdline options: rw,noatime,nodiratime,nodev,nosuid,nls=utf8,umask=000
May 11 07:42:10 Dominator  ntfs-3g[4624]: Mount options: nodiratime,nodev,nosuid,nls=utf8,allow_other,nonempty,noatime,ro,default_permissions,fsname=/dev/sdb2,blkdev,blksize=4096
May 11 07:42:10 Dominator  ntfs-3g[4624]: Global ownership and permissions enforced, configuration type 1
May 11 07:42:11 Dominator unassigned.devices: Successfully mounted 'sdb2' on '/mnt/disks/Backup'.
May 11 07:42:11 Dominator unassigned.devices: Mount warning: The disk contains an unclean file system (0, 0). Metadata kept in Windows cache, refused to mount. Falling back to read-only mount because the NTFS partition is in an unsafe state. Please resume and shutdown Windows fully (no hibernation or fast restarting.) Could not mount read-write, trying read-only .

Normally this occurs when the disk is removed from a Windows PC and not properly disconnected first.