Unraid crashes/unresponsive

I need some help.  My unraid server keeps crashing and I cannot figure out why I thought it was my GPU I used for transcoding I have since replaced it with an old GPU and turned off GPU transcoding.  I ran a memtest for 10 hours and came back with 0 errors.  Ive gone into bios to make sure c-state options were still the same and they are.  I have even gone and deleted my docker image because I thought it was corrupted do to getting an error in the attached picture.  I am at a loss on what the problem  could be.  I attached the latest diags and syslog if anyone can help me figure this out.  Also attached is a screenshot from what was displayed on the monitor I hooked up to unraid in the latest crash which I just had to reboot at 5pm.

Docker 2.PNG

20230515_165716.jpg

syslog unraid-diagnostics-20230515-1706.zip

Multiple MCE errors logged, suggesting a hardware problem, one thing you can try is to boot the server in safe mode with all docker/VMs disabled, let it run as a basic NAS for a few days, if it still crashes it's likely a hardware problem, if it doesn't start turning on the other services one by one.