Plex Server Host Replacement solutions - unraid will stay as storage host

eagle470

I have an unraid host with these specs:

Rosewill 4u Server Chassis - Ryzen 9 3900x - ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING WIFI II - Cruzer Ultra Fit 16GB
Crucial RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz - EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GS 80 Plus Gold - Nvidia RTX3090 - 8x Seagate Exos 18TB 

I'm looking to upgrade my plex server as I'm having issues with database integrity (binhex-plexpass) and I'm thinking about replacing the proc and nvidia GPU to allow for a Hyper-X 4.0 card.

I can either do a

1) intel i7-1200 with new motherboard, cooler and RAM (USD 1200)

2) Mac Mini refurb off amazon (USD 425)

3) Nvidia Shield Pro

I would like to be able to do other things with my unraid server so I need more single threaded performance (move to intel or free up capability by moving plex off the system.)

If I'm going to spend 1200 I could spend 2k and by a used server, that is an option, it's not like I have much to do with a RTX 3090 these days.

I would like to be able to leverage my 10gb core network, so a USB adapter would be used on the Mac Mini or the shield if it will support it.

I'm not sure what the right option here is, looking for someone to shoot holes in my thoughts.