all disks unmountable, docker crashing, what is going on?

upgraded to 6.12.0 2 days ago?

yesterday, while using krusader, all dockers disappeared: "docker failed to start". restarted docker, no dice, rebooted unraid, everything came back.

maybe 15 minutes ago, while messing with sonarr it freezes, notice that all disks are unmountable (except parity). stopped the array, started in maintenance mode, try to run file system check: don't remember verbatim, said something like 'disk contains mountable and readable file system, fatal error could not start xfs check'.

half panicked, half wtf, I rebooted unraid, and everything came back... obviously everything isn't fine, please help.

attached diagnostics from after docker crashed, after I noticed the unmountable disks, and after the reboot where everything is back (named accordingly)

towerofdoom-diagnostics-20230616-0238- after reboot all disks back.zip towerofdoom-diagnostics-20230616-0216 all disks unmountable.zip towerofdoom-diagnostics-20230615-1440 -docker failed.zip

Edited by sydsick
typo

No, at the moment I was using Brave.

I'll run memtest and post back here. 

I am now getting "DOWNLOAD OF APPFEED FAILED." on the apps page, and lots of stuff not working because of that dns issue, can't change network settings until I reboot unraid, after reboot everything is fine -_-

it really feels like I have had a new problem every day since upgrading.