Unraid server not accessible after waking up

Hello All,

First time poster long time reader.  I have run my unraid server for a year now with no problems. I have it running on an old I7 Asus computer and everything was running fine until a couple of days ago. I have been waking up every morning with this issue.

Server is running but cannot get to anything online.  No Unraid GUI no services nothing. I hooked up a monitor and it had said Panic Fatal Exception error.   I am not sure what to do I have attached a copy of the syslog files.

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thank you all again and love what you do here.

Any help you can give me is very much appreciated 

Thanks,

Drezin

krynn-diagnostics-20230618-0826.zip krynn-diagnostics-20230615-2314.zip

Ok so it looks like there is a different problem.  I got the server up and running and tried to start a correcting parity check but then some notifications flash on the screen and the array shuts itself down and i have to boot it up again. Lucky this time I set up a sylog remote server to get the files.   They are attached here.  I hope anyone of you can help 

syslog.zip

Thank you Very much 

Drezin

Ok, So the mover logging was disabled and started a parity check last n ight. All was good until this morning when it paused itself. I tried a "parity.check resume" in the console and it started but I was and am still getting very high CPU Temp, and High CPU usage.  Checked all dockers and all are using less then 1% CPU. At this point not sure what to do.

Here are the logs:

syslog-Krynn.zip