Suddenly i can only run "n" number of dockers at a time

Hey guys suddenly this morning i noticed that some of my dockers were running and i tried running them it ended up  with these error

docker: Error response from daemon: failed to start shim: write /var/run/docker/containerd/daemon/io.containerd.runtime.v2.task/moby/3f6f0373888660b5cc82104b1920b7de44593bd761c184ee1f537df47aa99759/config.json: no space left on device: unknown.
docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc did not terminate successfully: exit status 1: unknown.

and then when i tried docker exec of some that were running that failed too. 

So after randomly starting and stoping all dockers i come to conclusion that suddenly its like i have limit of how many dockers i can run at a time cause i noticed if stop some of the dockers that are running and then if i try to docker exec or start a docker which were earlier throwing those errors, they start to work.

please help if some knows how can fix this.

unraid.local-diagnostics-20230624-1517.zip

44 minutes ago, S1nglebarrel said:

Just chiming in that I to have this issue. It's weird though that /run is filling up now when I have been running the same amount of docker containers for over year.

indeed.    I actually reduced the number of containers I am running when I upgraded to 6.12.    I am assuming the issues are since upgrading tp 6.12?

1 minute ago, jameson_uk said:

indeed.    I actually reduced the number of containers I am running when I upgraded to 6.12.    I am assuming the issues are since upgrading tp 6.12?

That is my thinking as well. I just ended up reading the other post where someone just put in a script that runs every day to clear out the /run. I ran it and it did do its job so fingers crossed this "Band-Aid" works.