6.12.1/6.12.2 issues

The last couple days i noticed some performance issues with SMB on windows 11. I never looked into it..

Well today (starting on 6.12.1) i went to move some large media in the server and noticed it was also dragging. So i popped up the WebUI.. for starters docker and VM would not load, everything was still functional but wasnt loading on the webui. No problem I figured a simple restart will take care of it. When restarting i noticed on the console output it couldnt shut down gracefully so it had to force shutdown. Everything came back no issues. EXCEPT my VM for home assistant is corrupt.. i will focus on this later.

My current situation is this. Updated to 6.12.2 came back online. my CPU across most of my 12/24 cores is pegged at 100%. Docker/VM tab is intermittent. but it shows only about 10-15% CPU usage on docker and nothing CPU intensive is running on any VMs and cores not assigned to VMs are pegged at 100% as well. So im certain thats not it.

I have a dual xeon x5675 with 96GiB ram so its not apart of that intel issue (that im aware of). Any help would be appreciated. This issue is crippling my server. And im afraid to do anything with over 50TB of data here.

I got my home assistant VM back running. had to fix a couple system files no big deal.

I did notice that the CPU dropped back to normal range.

Im suspecting Deluge-VPN is the culprit for that issue as it was having these issues around the time downloads and moves were happening. Odd though considering the CPU only showed 7% and ram was only a couple GB.

Anyways im going to continue with a large SMB transfer and see what happens.

7 minutes ago, Skibo said:

Hello, 

I just upgraded to 6.12.2 and I have also lost my VMs and Dockers, can somebody point me to the right direction on fixing my disappearing issues 🙂

Thank you in advance. 

I want to clarify that they did not disappear but that the tab takes some time to load.

Click on the docker or vm tab and let it sit for a minute and see if they show up