We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Acronis Windows 10 to Unraid Backup: Will Not Progress Pass 55GB

I am trying to backup ~700GB to an acronis specific share. I haver over 30TB of fee storage on the server. Anytime I try to backup now, the backup hangs at 55GB. After 30 minutes or so, it will say, "The latest backup has been stopped. It will be restarted at __:__. Failed to lock the file." I was able to backup to Unraid successfully for about 4 months. Then I replaced my hardware (upgraded my MOBO, CPU, and RAM to an Epyc setup) and since then, it has not worked. I had to make a few network changes when I initially turned my new build on since the network wasn't working.

If I reduce the backup to less than 55GB, it will complete successfully. I've tried manually transferring files via SMB (almost 100 to 200GB or so) and it transfers no problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Acronis, I've reformatted the host PC, I've installed Acronis on another device, and no matter what, the issue persists. The issue happens regardless of the device I'm on as well. The one common denominator is Unraid. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

FYI, this share is private and I gave access to my account I use for SMB, the same setup prior to the issue starting.