Drives doesnt show up with BPN-SAS2-826EL1

I switched from desktop tower case to server rack (Supermicro CSE-826BE16-R920LPB 2U)

It came with BPN-SAS2-826EL1 backplane, from my understanding I just need connect SAS cable to my motherboard SAS port (Gigabyte GA-7PESH1)

However, none of my drives show up. I am not sure if they are even spining. I am wondering if the issue is from backplane or motherboard sas ports? I already tried all three sas ports from motherboard. At least one of the sas port worked, since I used them on my case.

Motherboard:

https://www.gigabyte.com/Enterprise/Server-Motherboard/GA-7PESH1-rev-10#Specifications

tolppa-diagnostics-20230711-1914.zip

P_20230711_194753.jpg

P_20230711_194757.jpg

Edited by Exel
Added images
4 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Drives should still spin up even without being connect to a HBA, please post diags to see if the HBA and expander are being detected.

I think I posted diagnostic zip file (however it was anonymized)
Not sure if that is the one you are looking for, here is the latest one just in case (this one without anonymized)

EDIT: Now that I am trying feel my drives again, I think they are indeed spinning. Backplane also is alive as well, since two blue led is ON

tolppa-diagnostics-20230711-1945.zip

Edited by Exel
Just now, JorgeB said:

Sorry, missed it above the photos.

The HBA is not being detected, make sure it's not disabled in the board BIOS.

No problem

I will have to go fetch VGA cable then. I will report back to you, when I have checked the bios