Folder shows up in seperate disks, but not share?

Go to solution Solved by IllMethods,

I have one specific folder of which its contents does not show from within the share. Funny thing is, Sonarr can see it all. Plex can not. Within unraid file manager, if in the share version, it will also not see it, but if I go into each individual drive which the share says it has contents on, I can see them. Any Ideas?

illmethods-diagnostics-20230716-1503.zip

Edited by IllMethods
added diags

It is my media share. I've tried creating a test folder in it which shows no issue making but it still does not show. Very strange. 

No, I will try that now. Plex has decided it will see the latest season of the show now, but the rest still are not visable but nothing is visable in the file manager both on windows smb or within unraid

Ok, that job finished. Didn't fix it. Locations tab still shows that it knows where all the files are, but it still will not show them. Plex can still see the latest season and actually play them for some reason, Sonarr still can see everything, nothing has gone missing with a rescan, but the file managers can not. Plex can not see any season but the last. Said show has 21 seasons.