[SUPPORT] psono-server

• 2 weeks later...

This app is pointed to the old "server" (psono/psono-server) container, but it points to the documentation for the "community-edition" (psono/psono-combo). Since Psono have rolled up the entire stack into a single combo package (there's also a combo-enterprise, which is free for up to 10 users) and the standalone frontend/backend containers are now marked legacy, this app should be updated to point to the correct container--or at least the app should be updated so that the container and the documentation links are consistent with each other.

Once I figured out the mismatch, the directions from Psono do work, although it took a little tweaking for me to get them working on my environment. Looking at Step 6 of the instructions:

docker run --name psono-combo \
    --sysctl net.core.somaxconn=65535 \
    -v /opt/docker/psono/settings.yaml:/root/.psono_server/settings.yaml \
    -v /opt/docker/psono-client/config.json:/usr/share/nginx/html/config.json \
    -v /opt/docker/psono-client/config.json:/usr/share/nginx/html/portal/config.json \
    -d --restart=unless-stopped -p 10200:80 psono/psono-combo:latest

I adapted this to the template for the app so that `settings.yaml` and `config.json` were mapped as paths. I'm using Cloudflare tunnels instead of an nginx reverse proxy, and that works for me without any issue.

• Like 1