XFS Corruption issue

TLDR: Does the running XFS_REPAIR in the UI also reflect the changes in parity or would I need to run a parity check to update?

The whole issue: 
I booted up my server after a long vacation and one of the disks in the array was unmountable. It is an encrypted xfs. I did some trouble shooting and got it working after running the xfs_repair in the UI and some re plugging of sata cables.

I did start a parity check afterwards. (I was gonna do it anyway since it has been a while). Around %15 in, I noticed around 5MB of updates to the parity. I expected some after the repair but that seems too much. I did some digging and noticed that I now have a lost+found folder in the disk. (I know what is it now, but didin't know at the time) 

The bad news is, I found most of the files in there are random files for my Encrypted Time Machine backups of my various Macs at the house. I was able to tell because Time machine splits them up in fixed sized chunks. But there is no way that I know of to put them back since the file names are gone. 

So I want to restore this and start again, if I can. Should

A) I just rebuilt the disk from parity? I understand that %15 of the new stuff is already written. But would this leave things in a limbo?

B) Or does the parity already have updated with the results of the xfs_repair? if it did, why did I got so many errors?

C) Or should I just let the parity check run and salvage whatever I can?

Thanks for any help here

fatma-diagnostics-20230802-2050.zip