SMB/NFS Share on Unraid keeps getting messed up on Linux Server mount

I started with a SMB/Cifs share, mounted on my Linux Ubuntu Filecloud server fine. Able to read and write to it. I'm using this share for a mount point for Filecloud running on this separate Linux server from my Unraid server. I want to have all the Filecloud stuff saved to my array.

I go into Filecloud and set the storage for /mnt/filecloud. It sees it, can write to it. Everything is great.
10 mins later, while working in the Filecloud Admin panel setting up the server, I get a pop up to fix the storage point again. /mnt/filecloud is in accessible. When I ls -ld /mnt/filecloud I get the following. 

user@server:/mnt$ ls -la
ls: cannot access 'filecloud': Stale file handle
total 8
drwxr-xr-x  4 root root 4096 Aug  8 10:21 .
drwxr-xr-x 19 root root 4096 Aug  5 16:21 ..
d?????????  ? ?    ?       ?            ? filecloud

The only way I can fix this is to umount the share, and remount. It works for about 5 or 10 minutes, and the process repeats. Thinking it's a SMB issue, I switch to NFS. I export the NFS share with security set to private using the following rules:

192.168.1.101(rw,secure)

Which is the server IP for my filecloud server.

Mount it up fine, can read write, no issues, 5 to 10 minutes later, the above process repeats.

Does anyone here know what I'm doing wrong here?

Greatly appreciate you all!

*Edit* I'm not allowed to post anymore than this one post, so my replies will be in this post.

@dlandonI am using the following in my /etc/fstab on the Filecloud server:
192.168.1.78:/mnt/user/fcshare /mnt/filecloudnfs nfs defaults 0 0

Edited by JimmyPotatoes