Mover will not move files

Hello! I have an up-to-date UnRaid server. I am trying to move my "appdata" and "system" shares to the array from a cache drive (with the ultimate goal of upgrading the cache drive). I have disabled the docker and VM services and set the primary storage to "array" for both shares. When I invoke the mover, it starts and immediately completes, and nothing moves. I have rebooted the server which has also not fixed the issue. My diagnostics are attached. 

tower-diagnostics-20230811-0851.zip

2 minutes ago, liquid_static said:

Hello! I have an up-to-date UnRaid server. I am trying to move my "appdata" and "system" shares to the array from a cache drive (with the ultimate goal of upgrading the cache drive). I have disabled the docker and VM services and set the primary storage to "array" for both shares. When I invoke the mover, it starts and immediately completes, and nothing moves. I have rebooted the server which has also not fixed the issue. My diagnostics are attached. 

tower-diagnostics-20230811-0851.zip 165.1 kB · 0 downloads

You need to set the cache as the primary storage; the array as the secondary storage; and the mover direction as cache->array to get the files moved to the array.