I probably burnout for some disks, Help me for why some disk after RMA still the same.

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

gxlnas-diagnostics-20230815-0500.zip

Some disk like 1100, Toshiba NAS 4TB, is so unstable, One AMD sata can't, another HBA sas2308 also can't, The Toshiba one even RMA two times, But Still the same.

But the MX500 if in usb case is stable in ubuntu, but the BORG just fill up to no space left, so 🤷‍♀️

I start to think is my psu problem, and what I have for testing is 10 years old psu. 

Why edit: I mess up the ssd model, Is 1100, not MX500, Sorry.

Edited by GGANNAS
Why edit: I mess up the ssd model, Is 1100, not MX500, Sorry.
On 8/15/2023 at 5:11 PM, JorgeB said:

Parity dropped offline and reconnected multiple times, this is usually a power/connection problem, for the MX500 this may help.

So I find a spare psu to test this, to my surprise, Both SSD and HDD is working as it should after conntect to spare psu, Look like I need to change out the psu.

Edit: what is more surprising about this is that even on the same PSU, once I used Molex to the sata power connector, everything was fixed, no more reconnected problem, so I started to check which sata connecter was broken, was last one in both sata power cable, d*** you this broken sata power connecter, waste me a few harddisks to second hand sold out.

Edited by GGANNAS