Watching plex takes down my entire server

daninet

The following is happening irregularly. Watching a movie on plex then suddenly streaming stops. Unraid web interface unreachable. I'm able to connect via ssh and send etc/rc.d/rc.docker stop

Suddenly the unraid interface is reachable again. I restart the server and have the docker running again. This happens ~once a month but now it has happened two times in a row. I had situations when it just woke up and after about 3-4 minutes the streaming suddenly continued.

I have setup a syslog server in hopes of seeing something but it looks like logging entirely stops. If you will look on the attached logs there should be something around 21:38 just before I SSH in but nothing is there at least I don't see anything. Today I did not had to kill the docker service it restored itself.

This is now a frequent issue and I'm not even sure which way to start checking. My diagnostics are attached below. Any help appreciated.

tevenas-diagnostics-20230816-2246.zip

Edited by daninet