Help, urgent! transmition speed between home lan devices only 10m/sec

Go to solution Solved by dondong,

My device is the latest Intel chip N100 x86p5, with 16g of DDR5 memory and three 4t mechanical hard drives , no parity disk set, one 120g SSD ( Sata)for cache. disks read  write  should be no problem, both can reach 180-200m/sec,  two network interfaces,

ETH0 and ETH1, only ETH0 is  conneted , all device supports Gigabit. eth0 network interface display 1000M (1000m/pbs, full duplex, mtu1500), static IP,shared  by SMB,
now the  transmission speed  from other LAN devices to Unraid device is too slow, only 10m. Help me

tower-diagnostics-20230818-0801.zip.zip

• Solution
51 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Are you transferring to cache or directly to the array?

Problem solved when  I replaced the operating device with wired network,The operating device (device 1) was wireless network initially, the Unraid server (device 2) and another LAN device for data transfering (device 3) were both wired networks.but i still feel strange. why  this problem result of device 1's wireless network? Shouldn't it just be a device that issues operating instructions? is the data going through device 1?does that mean the speed will still be 10MB/s when i operate  with my moblephone?

Edited by dondong