Cache drive "Unavailable: Wrong or no filesystem" error

Unraid was running solid for several months while I was away on travel.  Came back to a few VMs needing updated, and noticed one of the VMs wouldn't come back up after I updated.  After a bit of troubleshooting, rebooted my Unraid server and came back up to the Cache drive "Unmountable: Wrong or no filesystem" error.  Other drives all seem to be intact.  Attaching diagnostics.

tower-diagnostics-20230820-1607.zip

Thanks for the assist.  Took about 90 minutes, here's the result of that command:

Phase 1 - find and verify superblock...
bad primary superblock - bad magic number !!!

attempting to find secondary superblock...
................................................................................ ##repeated a few thousand times

Sorry, could not find valid secondary superblock
Exiting now.

You cache has the filesystem set to xfs, but there's no xfs filesystem there, looks like it's btrfs:

Aug 20 16:00:45 Tower kernel: BTRFS: device fsid 965f0868-d1ec-428d-ba39-03557435741d devid 1 transid 463170 /dev/sdf1 scanned by udevd (1123)

Stop the array, click on cache, change the fs to btrfs and start the array, I don't see how that could have changed on its own.

Okay went in and double checked, "File system type" is listed as btrfs, not xfs, in the GUI.  Just to be sure, I reselected btrfs and hit "Done" (Apply was grayed out), then took the array offline and did a reboot, still listed as btrfs when everything boots back up.  Still the same "Unavailable" error.

One quick followup JorgeB... I pulled out my previous (512MB) cache drive and will try to install it to see if it still has backups on it (I upgraded the 512MB cache drive to this 1TB WD Blue that you've been helping troubleshoot... the 512 worked fine but I wanted to get a larger cache drive, so in theory still has intact backups).

In the process I installed all new SATA power and data cables.  The 1TB is still not mountable, but I wanted to see if you'd  look at the latest diagnostics (attached) to confirm you're indeed still seeing the ATA errors suggesting an imminent drive failure?

Thank you

tower-diagnostics-20230830-1129.zip