"docker0: port 3" is what?

So i have been battling an unruly docker container...in that process i have become quite frustrated on the lack of continuity between the "docker tab" and the system log.  
The LOG shows which docker is resetting itself with "docker0: portX (where "X" could be any number it decides to assign to that docker, depending when it was created and started); so i go over to the docker tab to see which "portX" docker is being dum...and there is no way to cross reference this.  Sure, im sure i could pour through linux forums and find that one line of code that tells me what docker container "portX" is, but really, should it be this confusing; and so far, i haven't found that decryption code?  

Currently, the only way i can figure out what "...portX" is, is by restarting each docker, looking at the log and seeing what port it was assigned this time around (yes, it changes, at a whim, depending on other factors).  Well that works, it's also extremely primitive, time consuming, insulting and stupid!

If the log is going to output information in one format, the docker tab MUST have that same format somewhere as well to cross reference (if it is, its well hidden and i apologize for my apparent blindness).  

Hopefully this can be easily addressed and either the log outputs the name of the docker itself, or the docker GUI has the "portX" info that it was assigned! 

again, if the translation, from port number to real container name, is there, in my face, and i'm missing something, please tell me and i will learn (and I'm sure many searching this forum can as well)...otherwise, not sure how this was overlooked...seems elementary