Help with Shinobi Docker Compose config.json file

I have been using UnRaid for about a month now, and I was looking to start using my UnRaid server as an NVR for my security cameras. I followed SpaceInvaderOne's tutorial to setup Shinobi. However, the app in the Community Applications is very out of date. So I sought to install the latest version of Shinobi using their docker instructions. I tried running the command: bash <(curl -s  https://gitlab.com/Shinobi-Systems/Shinobi-Installer/raw/master/shinobi-docker.sh) from https://docs.shinobi.video/installation/docker. It did not work initially. I was told that I had to install Docker Compose, so I did. I found a plugin in CA, then re-ran the command, and the previous command worked perfectly. I had Shinobi up and running as expected.

During the setup process I attempted to change the folder where videos were to be stored. I changed the location to be: mnt/user/NVR/videos. However, after saving I could no longer access Shinobi. I found the following errors in the Shinobi docker logs:

ERROR 1396 (HY000) at line 7 in file: '/home/Shinobi/sql/user.sql' : Operation CREATE USER failed for 'majesticflame'@'127.0.0.1'

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir 'mnt/user/NVR/videos/'

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the docker container, but I received the same the errors after reinstalling the container. I assume that this is because there is a Docker template file somewhere that did not get removed when I uninstalled the container. I looked in /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user/ but I did not see a template. I am also unable to locate the config.json file in order to manually reset or change the video directory. I assume it is buried  within the docker image. 

Please help. I have been trying to Google everything I could think of to help me solve this problem, but this is where my knowledge of UnRaid, Docker, and command line prompts runs out. Short of completely formatting my server, I am open to doing whatever it takes to get this issue resolved. Again, since my server has only been up and running for about a month, I dont have that much installed and can recreate just about everything.

Thanks in advance.

Pardon my ignorance. How do i prune the unused containers? For some reason the Shinobi docker never shows up in the Appdata folder. That's part of my confusion/frustration. I am not sure where it was saved to be able to completely wipe it out and start fresh.

No, it is not listed in the docker tab under advanced view.