I don't have edit docker option, potential 6.10.3 upgrade or restore backup issue?

Go to solution Solved by Rhodius,

OK, background story is I had a scare when upgrading from 6.9.3 to what I thought was 6.12.3. After the upgrade to 6.10.3, there seems like a USB issue that prevented Unraid boot up, I had to restore from 9 months USB Backup. It is most likely this USB Backup does not have some of the later Dockers and/or Shares setup. 

So, Docker tab show 2 instances of the QbittorrentVPN with the correct naming, but the second one has no edit (right below Logs before Remove there should be an Edit option). How do I correct or manually edit all these "changes" that were added to Unraid after this backup was done last year? In this case how do I get edit back?

Thanks.

2023-08-28_13-48-06.jpg.62b94fcdce7f7a32f0f2cab590869fad.jpg

I ran into another issue. I had to turn VM back on, Unraid correctly show me all my VM setups. But upon restarting the VM it gave me "unsupported configuratio: Emulator '/usr/local/sbin/qemu' does not support machine type 'pc-i440fx-7.1'". All I had to do was edit the VM and click update, and then the VM restarts without an issue. It's like the config is there but because an older version or Unraid upgrade happened, it forgot where the setting is and it had to be reminded. 

Edited by Rhodius
  • Solution

I found out that the issue is because I restored from an older version of the USB Flash where the Dockers were not setup, hence it's missing from the Flash. It was still working though, just no Edit. I had to download the app and re-do the Docker setup, which is where the pain is, since I can't see what is in the setting. The USB has been overwritten when I restore from the backup.

Yes the real issue is my USB is at the breaking point, the update from 6.9.3 broke its back, so to speak. I had to shutdown the server and repair the USB through Windows. I'll also make sure to have frequent updates of the USB otherwise it's a real pain to type in manual config.