Drive assignments on new server with new USB (Unraid 6.12.2)

Hello, I am pretty new to Unraid and am not quite sure what to do regarding drive assignments. I was running Unraid on an old Dell Optiplex, but recently obtained a nice Supermicro server that I wanted to migrate my data over to. However, when I moved the drives and USB over to the new server, it said the USB was blacklisted, which I was told was because it was a cheap offbrand USB drive. So I bought a new Samsung USB and migrated the license. But now that the new server is all setup, the drive assignment configuration didn't carry over even though I copy pasted the files between the two USB drives. Before migrating, I forgot to take note of the drive assignments. I have two 4TB Seagate drives, one parity and one data. Am I able to simply chose whichever for parity, and it will handle itself, or is there something else I have to do to make sure my data isn't lost? I do still have the files from the old drive if I am able to find that info in there somewhere. I can take screenshots of anything if need be. Thanks!

4 hours ago, kevinjw said:

Am I able to simply chose whichever for parity, and it will handle itself, or is there something else I have to do to make sure my data isn't lost?

No, don't guess!  Do you have a recent diagnostics .zip?  You can assign all of your drives as data drives without assigning a parity.  The one showing unformatted is the parity disk.

After identifying the parity disk, do a new config and assign the parity slot.