Upgraded to 6.12.4 (second time) and mover not working.

cbr600ds2

Hello - 

So this is my second attempt at upgrading to 6.12.4.  When I did it previously I didn't like that it didn't spin down the disks so I reverted back to 6.11.  That was ok for a little while but the mover stopped working automatically at night like the set time.  I had to stop all the dockers and manually move it and that worked for a few more weeks but that eventually stopped as well so I decided I guess its time to go to 12.4.  

Mover still seems to not want to mover when I hit the button from either the settings or the main unraid page.  

Share activity is not doing anything and  disk activity is showing tmp files being written but I wonder if that's normal.  There's no date/time stamp.  Active streams is showing nothing but there's processor activity going from 2% to 10%.   

I only use it as a media server and am trying to convert my files using handbrake.  All the stuff being converted and location of completed file stays on the cache drive.  

Any thoughts?  

mover settings 2.PNG

mover settings 1.PNG

skynet-diagnostics-20230916-1235.zip