Power Blink Error

haleswd
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

The power blinked, my server restarted.  I noticed the server never came up, and when I logged in I am getting this message:

"Docker Service Not Enabled - Only Plugins Available To Be Installed Or Managed"

I tried to Google this first, but it seemed like all of the help was referencing someone building a new system, not an established one. 

I'm running Version: 6.12.4 

Can anyone point me in the direction of what I should do?

jarvis-diagnostics-20230918-1726.zip

Edited by haleswd

@itimpi It was not expected. 😏  The server was running just fine, with all of my containers functioning properly.  The power blinked and when the server came back online, nothing was running.  I switched tabs and got this message that I initially posted.  Now, it is entirely possible that it can just be restarted, but I don't know how to do that.  I did try to manually reboot the server afterwards, in hopes that it would be restored, but that didn't happen.

I tried to Google how to restart the docker service, but I couldn't find that info.  If you can point me in the right direction, that would be great.  I just hope that nothing was lost.