We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Ran out of memory errors

waggs15

I got this notification this morning after Fix Common Problems ran. The suggested fix is to post diagnostics here so I am putting it out there for some support.

Running Unraid on an old Dell R510

2 x x5670 Cpus

128 GB of Ram

Nvidia Quadro P400 (for transcoding)

A handful of various sized drives

2 x SSDs for cache

MAINLY use unraid as a plex media server. I have started dabbling in things for Home Assistant (love it) and Nginx Reverse Proxy stuff. Using my FQDN to forward to specific pages and whatnot. My main dockers running are Radarr, Sonarr, Plex, Jellyfin, Tdarr, and SABNZBD. 

For RAM usage, I do have Sab downloading to ram using /dev/shm, but if I know correctly that only takes half of the available correct? I also have a script that preloads some Plex data into ram for smaller buffer times. That doesn't run on a schedule, only when I tell it to, but it only uses the other 50% of ram. I have been running these two in tandem for approx. 1 week with no issues until this morning. 

If more information is needed, I'll happily provide it. I'm trying to learn all of this on my own but every now and then I get stumped and turn to you guys and have received nothing but help, so thank you in advance!

tower-diagnostics-20230928-0745.zip