Checkrr Not Doing Anything

I'm attempting to run Checkrr, but it's not doing anything and I'm not getting any logs. There are no useful posts any where, so hopefully this helps someone else down the road too.

I've attached images of my config, a copy of the config file and an image of the files in locations used.

the server is up, I can see the web ui, but I can't get anywhere farther.

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 6.32.35 PM.png

checkrr.yaml

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 6.55.44 PM.png

Edited by eagle470

Couple things. Off the top, have you tried adding `command: -o` to the post arguments in UnRaid during testing? Looking at your config, it is set to `@daily`, so it will only run at midnight every day without that.

As well, unless you want to mount each directory individually, you likely want your paths inside the config to be something along the lines of:

checkrr:

checkpath:

- "/media/movies/"

- "/media/movies4k/"

- "/media/tv/"

Remove/comment out any of the things your not using in the config, and the *arr integrations are only used if corrupt files are found, so you can disable them to start as well.
(would also recommend deleting that file and changing your api keys/keeping them secure going forward btw)