Crashing Issue

0anon
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

This has been an issue I've been trying to navigate by myself for a while with the help of other issues from the forums but can't seem to solve it.

These crashes lead to unclean shutdowns which worries me and since I am away at college I don't have an easy way of restarting my server each time since it is back home. When I initially built the server I was running into the same issues. I checked hardware, changed my ECC ram twice, and ran maintenance mode to ensure the issue isn't hardware. I was able to get my server to run for multiple months without crashing but ever since I did a reboot it started happening again. I did the reboot months ago and haven't had the time to fix the issue. I've ran the server in maintenance mode for multiple days but once I start the array, maybe less than 24h later the server crashes. I'm not sure if it is a result of any of the plugins or docker containers I have.

Please forgive me if there is an exact same issue, but I have been struggling to resolve mine and I am in desperate need of help.

I have attached the diagnostic and syslog files I last took after a crash.

Thanks.

wasp-diagnostics-20231001-1644.zip syslog-10.0.0.154 (1).log

• Solution
Sep 27 02:50:59 Wasp kernel: macvlan_broadcast+0x10a/0x150 [macvlan]
Sep 27 02:50:59 Wasp kernel: macvlan_process_broadcast+0xbc/0x12f [macvlan]

Macvlan call traces will usually end up crashing the server, switching to ipvlan should fix it (Settings -> Docker Settings -> Docker custom network type -> ipvlan (advanced view must be enabled, top right)).

• Like 1