6.12.4 Memory Log Hitting 100% due to repeating syslog entries

Hi folks! Long time Unraid user, first time poster. I recently upgraded hardware and have run into an issue. My memory log usage grows quickly and hits 100%. When that happens, the UI is no longer accessible and I have to telnet in to restart the system and clear the log. Diagnostics are attached. From what I can tell, the syslog is just filling up with thousands of repeated entries for the below. But I can't figure out why it's happening. I've increased the memory size of the log to buy more time between reboots, but that's a stopgap at best. Any ideas?

Oct 11 17:22:40 Unraid kernel: ACPI BIOS Error (bug): Failure creating named object [\_SB.PC00.PEG1.PEGP._DSM.USRG], AE_ALREADY_EXISTS (20220331/dsfield-184)
Oct 11 17:22:40 Unraid kernel: ACPI Error: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS, CreateBufferField failure (20220331/dswload2-477)
Oct 11 17:22:40 Unraid kernel: ACPI Error: Aborting method \_SB.PC00.PEG1.PEGP._DSM due to previous error (AE_ALREADY_EXISTS) (20220331/psparse-529)

unraid-diagnostics-20231011-1722.zip

On 10/13/2023 at 3:26 AM, Bcy said:

Try Remove Plugin "GPU Statistics"

I think it's the nVidia driver. Originally, I removed the GPU Statistics plugin and that helped for a bit, but ultimately ended up in the same lockup. After uninstalling the nVidia drivers (and reinstalling GPU Statistics to use with the iGPU), the system has been stable for 3 days so far.