"Unable to write Docker Image Image either Full or Corrupted"

BxReap3r
Go to solution Solved by BxReap3r,

I have been getting this error the last couple days consistently. I reboot my server and restart my array and it temporarily goes away. But is back before long. My docker containers are still running but some are in limited states like Plex is no longer displaying the "Continue watching section on my web browser". I am not sure how to troubleshoot this as looking at my docker settings shows no errors. 

When scrubbing system logs there are quite a few errors but not sure if they are related to this issue. I've included the logs from today. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

docker volume info.png

syslog.txt

• Solution

Solved my own problem with the help of Space Invader One Youtube help video

-My BTRFS file system and the docker vdisk on my server had become corrupted. 

How I fixed my problem:

1. I had to disable my docker service. 

2. Then delete my docker vdisk from the settings menu 

3. Changed my docker vdisk from BTRFS to XFS (This is just a personal preference, my whole array is XFS) 

4. Re-Enabled my docker service.

Now I am just going through the motions of re adding my containers from templates so all of my settings would be restored. Hope this helps somebody as this took a couple days of research and poor server performance before I figured out what the root cause was.