Web-UI very slow

Koenig

Hi!

My servers web-UI became very slow after a crash and I can't figure out why, I have tried rebooting it several times with no luck.

It's been like this for a couple of weeks everything else works so due to lack of time it has just been running anyway, until today I also noticed that it won't respond to me manually invoking the mover (via the button) thinking it might be related.

It might also be 2 issues.

Anyway I attched my diagnostics and hope this great community can come up with what my problem is.

unraid-diagnostics-20231023-1706.zip

9 minutes ago, itimpi said:

There have been reports that the Mover Tuning plugin can cause the Mover button to not work.   Not sure about the other issue but you could try booting in Safe Mode to see if any other plugin is causing an issue.

Will try.

The thing is it ran just beatifully until I had a powerout (I wrote crash earlier, but it was actually a powerout), after it rebooted it was starting to go slow, it's like 15-25 seconds after I push anything or change tab, sometimes the browser (chrome) opens a popup that says the website has become unresponsive ans ask if I wish to wait or something else.

VM's and dockers works just fine anyway, it just annoying when it is that slow you know....

• 4 months later...

I never found a solution to this, so I have lived with it up until today when I updated the "unraid-api-plugin", so I guess that was the culprit somehow.

Now everything is snappy again and I'm happy!