Nvidia Card goes missing? TPU: hardware transcoding: enabled, but no hardware decode accelerator found in Plex Logs

So I have a Quadro RTX4000 that works splendid 99.9% of the time.  Sometimes though my family complains that most movies will simply not play.  When I check the Plex Logs I see:

TPU: hardware transcoding: enabled, but no hardware decode accelerator found

A restart of the plex container does not fix this, only a complete restart of unraid get's me back to transcodes working.

Now I remember for years we sometimes had issues where containers would have the ability to communicate with the video card, but not transcode.  I'm assuming this is the same thing.

is there a way for me to forcefully reset the video card without a reboot?  Right now I have a script running that emails me when this starts occurring so I can reboot it myself.  If I can script the resolution without a reboot, that would be preferable.

Drivers I'm running:

NVIDIA-SMI 535.104.05             Driver Version: 535.104.05   CUDA Version: 12.2

Thanks!