Unable to connect to GUI/web interface when array is started after parity drive upgrade.

gbrl
Go to solution Solved by gbrl,

Hey everyone. I recently upgraded my parity drive from 14TB to 18 TB. Ever since the drive swap I have been unable to access the Unraid web interface once the array is started (pre parity-sync and post parity-sync). It's accessible when the array is down, but refuses to connect once I start the array.

All other functions work as normal. Able to access via SSH, all my shares are up, dockers are up and operational, etc.

Parity is completely synced now but still unable to access the web interface.

I have a plus license with 5 drives in the array and two cache drives.

I tried attaching the diagnostics but I am unable to. I'm also unable to even view them. 

I tried starting the array without the new 18TB parity drive before it was synced and I was able to access the web interface. I'm really hoping it's not this drive causing issues. 

Edit: I tried swapping back to the 14TB drive to perform a parity-sync and it looks like the same thing is happening with this drive now as well. 

Kind of at a loss here and any assistance would be much appreciated!

Edited by gbrl