I cannot install any plugins and I am getting server log issues.

I have been using unraid for a long time and this is the first time I have seen issues like this. several months ago I completely started from scratch on my server and it has run fine with no issues for months. 

This past week I started seeing intermittent issues such as the system just appearing to be slow, one time I couldn't log into the GUI as it was stating my log files were full. a reboot fixed that issue. 

Now, I not able to install any plugins at all. I am met with the following error on multiple different plugin install attempts on different plugins: 

plugin: installing: nvidia-driver.plg
Executing hook script: pre_plugin_checks
plugin: downloading: nvidia-driver.plg ... done

Executing hook script: pre_plugin_checks
plugin: unable to create parent directory for /boot/config/plugins/nvidia-driver/nvidia-driver-2023.09.03.txz
Executing hook script: post_plugin_checks

I have attached my server diagnostics from today to the file. I would love to know if anyone has any ideas? Is my flash drive dying some how? I was able to create a flash drive backup today and it booted from the flash drive so I am not sure whats going on. any help is much appreciated. 

ENNS Server Diagnostics Nov 27.zip