Anyone willing to take a look at possible flash drive corruption?

Go to solution Solved by deano_southafrican,

Hey guys, woke up this morning to my docker service offline. My VM's were all fine, everything seemed to be working, even Plex was working well! But on the docker page it said "Docker service unable to start". I tried disabling Docker and then re-enabling but nothing worked. Eventually I hit reboot and waited. First thing I saw was a message that said something along the lines of "Flash drive is possibly corrupt" followed by some weird issues on the dashboard. After about 10 minutes I refreshed and everything seems fine, all my docker services are up and running.

I have backups of my flashdrive so not overwhelmingly stressed out but I also don't really want to make another backup now since it'd possibly be corrupt. I have attached the logs incase someone more experience than me is able to spot anything. Should I restore my most recent backup to a new flashdrive or should I leave it as is? 

Appreciate your time and opinion.

tower-syslog-20231201-0616.zip

Thanks @JorgeB, appreciate you taking a look. I'm going to run memtest, I had a hunch a while back either one of my RAM modules is bad or my mobo is dying. Will look into corruption on cache as well.

Please point me in the right direction for resources or some way I can learn to look through my diagnostics to find corruption issues. I really just want to make sure my flash drive is fine as I don't want to keep making backups of a bad configuration. I have attached the complete diagnostics.

tower-diagnostics-20231202-1021.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution
On 12/2/2023 at 1:41 PM, JorgeB said:

Still no flash drive issues that I can see.

Just for interest sake, it seems there was a corruption issue with the flash drive. Time will tell but my server gave up and was offline for a bit. Ran Memtest and passed. Tried booting and there was an issue with the bz boot loader or something, it refused to boot. Anyway, I have restored from backup and moved over to a new flash drive and have my server up and running. We'll have to wait to see if everything works but at least for now it seems to be alright.

• Like 1