Joomla broken after changing Network Type

zer0ish

Hello,

I've gone through so many troubleshooting steps already and scoured the internet, but can't seem to fix this issue.

I've had my Joomla website running just fine for over a year now.

Yesterday I decided to try changing the network type from Bridge to Host(don't ask why, I just did). 
Doing this made it not start up since the default port was 80 and that is used by my unraid server for local access(I don't have remote access to it by choice).

I said ok, no problem, Ill go back to bridge and leave it alone since it was working.

After going back to bridge mode, it no longer works either.

Steps I've taken(includes many server restarts):

1 - Rolled back the container using ZFS snapshot. = Didn't work.

2 - Deleted content of the appdata folder for the Joomla site and upload a backup from my appdata backup folder. = Didn't work.

3 - Tried to install a fresh Joomla install. = Didn't work. Can't even access it via the local IP(ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED)

4 - Tried using a different container tag on a new install. = Didn't work. Can't even access it via the local IP to start the install(ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED)

5 - Shutdown docker and deleted the docker image, then reinstalled all the containers. = Didn't work.

I'm using MariaDB-Official as the DB, and that is working. Can be connected to without issue using phpmyadmin, when installing a new Joomla container, it does create the new DB so it isn't a DB connection issue.

I'm very much at a loss here. Is Unraid networking somehow preventing me from connecting to them locally via IP?

I also changed my Nextcloud container from bridge to host and it also broke like my Joomla container did. I'm less concerned about this one then I am about my website.

Here is the log from the running Joomla server using the Latest Tag(even re-installing this one as a fresh install gives the same log):

MySQL Database Created
========================================================================

This server is now configured to run Joomla!

NOTE: You will need your database server address, database name,
and database user credentials to install Joomla.

AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.17.0.21. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.17.0.21. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
[07-Dec-2023 17:22:56 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'imagick' (tried: /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20210902/imagick (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20210902/imagick: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20210902/imagick.so (libMagickWand-6.Q16.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
[07-Dec-2023 17:22:56 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'memcached' (tried: /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20210902/memcached (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20210902/memcached: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20210902/memcached.so (libmemcached.so.11: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
[07-Dec-2023 17:22:56 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'zip.so' (tried: /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20210902/zip.so (libzip.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20210902/zip.so.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20210902/zip.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
[Thu Dec 07 12:22:56.783387 2023] [unixd:alert] [pid 28] AH02155: getpwuid: couldn't determine user name from uid 99, you probably need to modify the User directive
[Thu Dec 07 12:22:56.784542 2023] [unixd:alert] [pid 29] AH02155: getpwuid: couldn't determine user name from uid 99, you probably need to modify the User directive
[Thu Dec 07 12:22:56.785657 2023] [unixd:alert] [pid 30] AH02155: getpwuid: couldn't determine user name from uid 99, you probably need to modify the User directive
[Thu Dec 07 12:22:56.786692 2023] [unixd:alert] [pid 31] AH02155: getpwuid: couldn't determine user name from uid 99, you probably need to modify the User directive
[Thu Dec 07 12:22:56.787091 2023] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 1] AH00163: Apache/2.4.57 (Debian) PHP/8.1.26 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Thu Dec 07 12:22:56.787134 2023] [core:notice] [pid 1] AH00094: Command line: 'apache2 -D FOREGROUND'
[Thu Dec 07 12:22:56.787710 2023] [unixd:alert] [pid 32] AH02155: getpwuid: couldn't determine user name from uid 99, you probably need to modify the User directive
usermod: no changes

This is the log for the new Joomla install using a different tag(joomla:php8.2-fpm-alpine):

Ensuring Joomla database is present

MySQL Database Created

This server is now configured to run Joomla!

NOTE: You will need your database server address, database name,
and database user credentials to install Joomla.

[07-Dec-2023 16:43:59] NOTICE: fpm is running, pid 1
[07-Dec-2023 16:43:59] NOTICE: ready to handle connections

Any help is appreciated.